Neuse River Mesh Snapback
Carolina Coastal Freshwater is near the top of any bucket list. Check out the Neuse River edition hat. This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
"The Neuse is the longest river contained entirely within North Carolina.
The Neuse is considered one of the widest rivers in the U.S. Six nautical miles across at its widest point, it averages more than three miles in width between the Intracoastal Waterway and New Bern.
Established at the river mouth in 1710, New Bern is the second-oldest town in the U.S.
At an estimated 2 million years old, the Neuse is one of the oldest rivers in the U.S. Archeological evidence shows that humans settled around the Neuse some 14,000 years ago." – https://www.americanrivers.org/river/neuse-river/
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.