Jordan Lake Mesh Snapback
Welcome to Jordan Lake. One of Carolinas most sought after fishing lakes. This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
“Jordan Lake State Recreation Area is a collective of nine access areas scattered around the shoreline of this undeveloped, 14,000-acre reservoir. More than 1,000 campsites among five of the access areas offer a range of outdoor experience from RV hookups to primitive tent camping and group camps. There are seven swim beaches in the recreation area and a number of boating ramps, with some swim areas and ramps reserved for campers. Nearly 14 miles of hiking trails wind across the hilly lakeshore, with most of them offering easy, brief hikes perfect for family outings. Spotting bald eagles and osprey is just one of many opportunities to view wildlife, and the lake’s ecology is further explored in the visitor center exhibit hall.”
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.