Lake Wylie Mesh Snapback
Fishing at Lake Wylie is a family dream for many Carolinians. Welcome to York County! This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
“While Lake Wylie is an unincorporated part of York County, it is one of the fastest growing areas. Enjoy a little slice of heaven through public docks on Lake Wylie like Buster Boyd Boat Ramp. For breakfast, grab a bagel from a local’s favorite spot, Bagel Boat. Enjoy a delicious bite to eat and even better views at Papa Doc’s Shore Club on the water. A day spent near the water, is never a day wasted! From the perfect tubing day on the Catawba River to a day spent kayaking or paddle boarding, Lake Wylie is your next escape.”
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.