Lake Norman Fishing Mesh Snapback
Lake Norman fishing is a staple for Carolina fresh water fishing. Visit North Carolina’s largest man-made Lake. This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
“Located 20 miles north of Charlotte, Lake Norman is the perfect place for a quick trip or small getaway anytime of the year. Stroll down the historic main streets lined with a fun mix of boutique shops, galleries and restaurants or experience the beautiful scenery by boating and fishing or hiking and biking. As North Carolina’s largest man-made lake, there’s something for everyone to love with plenty to do for a relaxing escape or outdoor adventure.” – https://www.visitlakenorman.org/
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.